Chakra Balance & Meditation
What is a Chakra Balance Treatment
A full chakra balance treatment is a 60 minute combination of crystal therapy using a crystal pendulum and crystals associated with the 7 main Chakras, meditation, 528hz Tuning Fork and Reiki.
A crystal pendulum is used over each chakra to gage if they are under or over active both before and after treatment.
The human body is made up of many energy centres called chakras. If one or more of the chakras become out of balance, this can cause both physical and mental problems in varying degrees.
A basic guide to the 7 main chakras
• Root Chakra (Muladhara) - located at the base of the spine. Connected to patience, stability, security, confidence, grounding and physical activity. Associated with the colour Red.
• Sacral Chakra (Svadisthana) - located in your lower abdomen, about one to two inches below your naval. Connected to sexuality, creativity, passion and personal power. Associated with the colour orange.
• Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) - located located in your abdomen, above your belly button. Controls courage, honour, compassion and responsibility to others. Associated with the colour yellow.
• Heart Chakra (Anahata)- located in the centre of the chest. Responsible for Love of yourself and others, compassion, forgiveness, peace, joy, and healing. Associated with both colours green and pink.
• Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) - located above the collar bone on the throat. Responsible for self expression and communication and speaking out. Associated with the colour blue.
• Brow Chakra - (Ajna) located between the eyebrows. Responsible for intuition, wisdom, guidance and clear thinking about life. Associated with the colour purple.
• Crown Chakra (Samsara) -located at the top of the head. It is the centre for trust, devotion, inspiration, happiness and positivity. It is also the centre for a deeper connection with ourselves and deeper connection with force of life. Associated with the colours white and violet.
60 minutes £30.00